- The Better Calming Solution
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Already Helping Millions of Dogs
- Safe, Easy, Drug-Free
- Over 80% Success Rate
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
ThunderShirt has been a success with our cases
Overwhelmingly, ThunderShirt has been a success with our cases for thunderstorms and fireworks.
Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States
Lockwillow Avenue Animal Hospital
Leyla is a rescue and was not properly socialized at a young age. The ThunderShirt has really helped build her confidence and let her handle things that she would not normally handle. When going to the vet she would have to be carried in, but with the ThunderShirt she will walk in the building! During storms and fireworks the combination of the ThunderShirt and ThunderSpray has done marvels and she will actually sleep while those things are happening. Before those she would pace, whine, pant heavily. Thank you ThunderShirt for helping Leyla!!
jacksonville Florida United States
Sit, Play, Stay LLC
ThunderShirt = AMAZING
I just wanted to thank you for this product. I was at my wits end with my 2 year old Groodle - Flash. He became extremely anxious and scared about storms - any kind of rain, lightening or thunder after fireworks the year before had scared him. It got so bad that even as it became dark at night he would become anxious and if there was a hint of rain, he would become every scared. The first time I put the ThunderShirt on him as a storm started he went and sat down and went to sleep. Thinking it was a coincidence, I tried it during the next storm. Before putting on the ThunderShirt he tried to jump fences (resulting in two injuries) and would dig up the back yard to get out. He would anxiously run up and down the back yard with his tail between his legs and cause a lot of trouble to the back yard and to himself. He was unable to rest or eat. The second time I put it on him, he ran to his food bowl and ate and then laid down and watched the rain falling. I am truly amazed at its success. Thank you so much.
Pitt Town United States
Wish I'd Bought One Years Ago.
I've had my rescue Basset, Baxter for 7+ years. He has Addison's Disease which we attribute most of his quirks. He can not be without me on a daily basis, so much so that I've never spent a night away from him. He gets so overly anxious w/thunder, fireworks or most any unexpected noise. I got him the ThunderShirt in anticipation of July fireworks. It didn't take getting use to or any such training. I put it on as soon as the bangs started and he was able to lie down on his own, calmly. Normally he'd be trembling, wrestless, pawing at me and constantly up and down. I am so grateful I bought a ThunderShirt for him. Baxter thanks you too!!!
Warrenton Virginia United States